This certification program was carried out until 12/2019.
Certification Program TitleResilience Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Degree from University or University of Applied Sciences or completed vocational training in an area in which counseling expertise and skills are required and
- a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as an organization developer, trainer or coach and/or proven competence in the area of psychology and communication
- Participation in the ILOS Institute’s training „Resilience Manager (4 modules of 3 days each), recognized by PersCert TÜV with a minimum attendance of 10 days.
- Practical examination (Simulation of an (expert) dialogue in a management context)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Proactive management in a VUCA world
- Areas of activity of leadership and management interventions to promote resilience
- Personal resilience and personal effectiveness
- Organizational resilience
- Resilience in an intercultural context
- Project management in the resilience field
- Process management in the resilience field
Successful participants are in a position to establish resilience as an important skill in companies and institutions, to plan and carry out the implementation as well as to address and attract the most diverse stakeholders in a suitable manner and get them involved in the activities. Moreover, they can establish resilience as a management process in other management processes and integrate it in a targeted manner into the overall context.