In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the area of implementation of Software Asset Management (SAM) and the ISO Norm 19770. This includes specifically:
- Establishing SAM within the company
- Processes – procedures in and around Software Asset Management
- Roles – the individuals involved
- Tools for License Management
- Implementation of the ISO Norm 19770
“License Managers II with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification” have the necessary competence in order to implement SAM in a company within the framework of the ISO Norm 19770.