Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsHarassment Prevention Advisor with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
No specific professional experience required. The seminar is aimed at managers or candidates for management positions in Japan.
Written exam (true/false)
Based on a written examination the participant proved competence in the following areas:
- To gain an understanding of changes in workplace management as well as changing labor conditions which cause an increase in the number of harassment issues.
- To gain an understanding of what sexual harassment is and how to apply preventive measures.
- To gain an understanding of what workplace harassment is and how to apply preventive measures.
- To learn how to respond when harassed personally.
- To gain sufficient knowledge regarding the role of the Harassment Prevention Advisor in order to be able to respond effectively to workplace harassment.
The Harassment Prevention Advisor is able to effectively understand and detect how his or her own behavior can be viewed as harassment and is also able to identify these behaviors in employees under his/her supervision. Additionally, the HPA is capable of taking measures to prevent, restore and maintain a sound work environment.
Pass written exam