This certification program was carried out until 03/2021.
Certification Program TitleMobile Security Analyst with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
Successful participation in the SEVEN PRINCIPLES AG training course “Mobile Security Analyst” recognised by the certification body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total teaching units.
Written exam (multiple choice)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of mobile IT Security
- Mobile communication networks (LAN, WAN and wireless networks)
- Security for terminal devices
- Security of mobile applications
- Organizational and technical security concepts
- Security guidelines (ISMS, compliance and mobile security)
- Creation of an individual mobile security guideline
“Mobile Security Analysts” are in a position to develop an individual Mobile Security Guideline for their company.