In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Economic conditions of the real estate market
- Company management and control
- Personnel, work organization and qualification
- Real estate management
- Construction project management
- Market orientation and sales, estate agent tasks
“Real Estate Administrators (TÜV)” are in a position to make management decisions independently and conceive, implement and monitor performance processes that result from the business purpose, together with employees.