Certification Program TitleQualified knowledge for the Cleaning of Photovoltaic equipment with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
Examination candidates must be at least 18 years of age, have completed a vocational qualification or have 3 years of professional work experience. Additionally they must have taken part in the theoretical training and training on the job of the Wenzel Präger Schulungszentrum UG recognized by the certification body.
- Written examination (Multiple choice)
- Practical examination
In the examination participants prove their knowledge and skills in the following fields:
- Sales methodology
- Functioning and installation of photovoltaic equipment
- Causes of soiling and qualified cleaning
- Occupational safety and health protection during cleaning of photovoltaic equipment
- Quality assurance and documentation during order processing
In the examination installation cleaners have proven they have the necessary technical knowledge, in order to carry out cleaning work on photovoltaic equipment professionally. They have been instructed on the installation specific specifics of occupational safety and health protection. They also have practical experience in carrying out such cleaning work.