This certification program was carried out until 06/2023.
Certification Program TitleJungheinrich Trainer with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
Successful participation in the Jungheinrich Training Center course comprising 3 modules (100 teaching units) recognized by the certification body. Admission to the examination is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80%.
- Written examination (Multiple Choice)
- Trainer Guideline
- Practical training sequence
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Types of Learners and their needs
- Creating a positive learning atmosphere
- Visualisation and presentation
- Key competencies of a performance coach
- Interactive and effective learning
- Learning objective driven creation of training unit content
- Creation of trainer guidelines
- Structure and diversity of method in the implementation of trainer guidelines
Participants prove their ability to prepare trainer guidelines and subsequently create a practical teaching unit.
Jungheinrich Trainer with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification have the necessary methodical and didactical competence, in order to design training units for adult education oriented towards learning objectives. They are qualified to organize and carry out the successful transfer of knowledge tailored towards the target group.