认证项目名称Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (TÜV)
- Successful participation in the TÜV Rheinland Akademie training course „Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (TÜV)“ recognized by the certification body. Admission to the exam is granted on minimum attendance of 80%
- 3 years relevant working experience
- Written exam (Single Choice)
- Project documentation as an assignment
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Success factors of Six Sigma
- Roles and tasks in Six Sigma projects
- The Green Belt as Project Manager
- Six-Sigma Project phase model – DMAIC Cycle
- Define: establishing customer requirements, project definition and ensuring commissioning of project
- Measure: Collection of process data and definition of current process performance
- Analyze: Identification of causes and quantification of interdependencies
- Improve: Developing solutions, choosing and implementing
- Control: Standardizing results and ensuring sustainable achievement of objectives
- Business plan game to the DMAIC & Minitab.
As a “Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (TÜV)” successful participants have the competence to manage complex Six Sigma Projects in their company. As well as statistical tools and holistic quality management methods, they apply a set of successful communication instruments. The application of this Tool-Box in a target-oriented fashion leads to understanding of customer requirements and as a result clearly defined process objectives, followed by employee commitment to define and implement the change together.
The participants prove that their competence is up-to-date in a recertification process.
Available in中国, 摩洛哥, 突尼斯, 罗马尼亚, 菲律宾, 阿尔及利亚