Certification Program TitlePersonal Fitness Trainer with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- The participant has a current first aid training certificate (not older than 2 years) with at least 8 double hours (or refresher with at least 4 double hours), issued by a recognized body. In addition, a valid professional liability insurance is available at the time of registration for the examination.
- The participant has completed and passed a specialized training course at a training institute recognized by the National Association of Personal Training or, alternatively, the participant confirms his or her competence in a 60-minute practical examination in front of trainers appointed to certify persons.
- The activity as a personal trainer was exercised in the last 12 months to the extent of at least 80 hours. The corresponding orders confirmed by a tax consultant serve as proof.
In the examination, participants demonstrate knowledge in the following areas:
- Anatomy and muscle science (Compehensive knowledge of the necessary muscles for a highly qualitative training programme)
- Marketing, Tax, Law and Insurance (Fundamental knowledge of online marketing, questions of liability and fundamentals of tax that enable self-employment)
- Disease science (Comprehensive knowledge in pathological events such as different forms of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases etc. Limitations of Personal Fitness Training and the ability to fetch professional support in time)
- Effectiveness and reliability in training and organisation (Punctuality, reliability and structured approach towards customers)
- Dietary science (Comprehensive knowledge of different diet forms, fundamentals of diet, composition of food, significance of nutrients)
"Personal Fitness Trainers with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification" are in a position to operate as Personal Fitness Trainer taking into account all relevant aspects.
Certified persons prove that their competence is up to date in a recertification process.
PersCert TÜV Allgemeine Dokumente/ General documents
Für weitere Dokumente und Formulare folgen Sie diesem Link!/ For more documents and forms follow this link!
|Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||Link|
Prüfungs- und Zertifizierungsordnung (PZO) Personal Fitness Trainer mTRgQ
(Rev0, gültig seit dem 13.06.2022)
|Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||235 KB||Download|