Certification Program TitleQuality Auditor (TÜV) (accredited Personnel Certificate according to EOQ-Model)
Requirements for admission to the certification:
- Quality Representative (TÜV) and Quality Manager (TÜV) certificates or equivalent accredited qualifications
- Successfully completed examination as Quality Auditor (TÜV) (no longer than 18 months ago)
- A completed qualification from a vocational school, a university or a university of applied sciences
- 4 years of professional experience in a full time position, (with vocational school qualification (technician or master craftsman) 5 years full time are necessary) 2 years of which must be quality related
- Participation in at least 4 complete quality audits ( as auditor) with at least 20 days for the inspection of documentation, audit planning, carrying out of audit and audit report, of which 10 audit days spent on site.
Evaluation of the submitted documentation by the accredited certification body.
Certificate holders have proven practical experience in quality management and in carrying out quality audits. They can carry out internal and external audits and evaluate whether a management system fulfills the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001.
At the end of the 3 years (from examination date onwards) recertification is possible.
Current requirements for recertification*:
Quality Auditors must have
- carried out at least 1 external QM-Audit of a length of no less than 2 days or per year or carried out a t least 3 external QM audits of a minimum length of 6 days on site in the 3 year certification period.
- carried out at least 2 internal QM audits per year of a minimum length of 2 days on site per audit, however in the 3 year period a minimum of 6 internal QM audits with a length of at least 12 audit days on site in total.
They must have also taken part in a minimum of 1 day training, in which changes in the topic of quality management and quality audit are covered.
* Recertification criteria are those relevant at the time of recertification.