This certification programme was carried out until 03/2022.
Título de la CualificaciónProfessional for the Elimination of Fire Damage with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
Requisitos de Admisión
Practical experience as a Professional or Master in construction work
Successful participation in the 5 day training course “Professional for the Elimination of Fire Damage” (ISS) recognised by the certification body. Admission to the examination is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80%.
Componentes de Examen
Written examination (multiple choice and open questions)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Market and legal knowledge / Fundamentals of the insurance industry
- The organization of work and customer care
- Recovery and securing of inventory
- Fundamentals of technical cleaning
- Damage minimisation and reconstruction
“Professionals for the Elimination of Fire Damage with TÜV Rheinland certified qualification” are in a position to manage an efficient and cost-optimised decontamination of fire damage to real estate.