This certification programme was carried out until 08/2021.
Certification Program TitleCompliance Auditor (TÜV)
- Degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences and a minimum of 2 years professional experience in the field of Compliance
- Vocational qualification and at least 5 years professional experience, 2 of which in the field of Compliance
- Successful completion of the qualification as “Compliance Officer (TÜV)”.
- Successful completion of the TÜV Rheinland Akademie training course “Compliance Auditor (TÜV)” recognized by the personnel certification body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum of 80% attendance of the 24 teaching units.
- Written Exam (Multiple Choice and Open Questions)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Compliance Audits
- Investigations and forensics
- Continual monitoring of the effectiveness of the Compliance System
“Compliance Auditors (TÜV)” are in a position to plan internal audits as well as carry out continual monitoring of the Compliance Management System. They can prepare Compliance Audit Reports and recommend measures for improvement and elimination of deficits.
Currently implemented inGermany