TÜV Rheinland confirms that Bischoff & Ditze Energy GmbH & Co. KG complies with the following conditions for the product HKN NEU 100/GO NEW100 (acc. Catalogue of Criteria 1.2)
- Within the framework of HKN NEU 100/GO NEW100 approved, certified guarantees of origin (GoO) for the generation of electricity from renewable energies are used.
- HKN NEU 100/GO NEW100 provides simultaneous production/issuing of the GoOs on monthly basis acc. the definition of catalogue of criteria 1.1.
- All GoO come from new power plants meaning plants that have not been running for longer than at most six years.
- GoOs from these new power plants may have earmark support. Thus supported and /or unsupported power plants are accepted.
- Furthermore all emissions connected with the generation of electricity (construction and operation) are made climate-neutral through emission reduction certificates of quality ÖkoPLUS (Certipedia-ID 0000037968).
- The production plants and their owners are clearly identifiable.
- The conditions and the allocation of resources are subjected to annual inspection.
Bischoff & Ditze Energy GmbH & Co. KG has approved and contractually guaranteed the criteria and the test procedure for HKN NEU 100/GO NEW100 acc. catalogue of criteria 1.2.
Bischoff & Ditze Energy GmbH & Co. KG
|Certificates / Approvals||Certificate GO NEW100||Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||139.0 KB||下载|
|Test Criteria / Requirement Catalog||Kriterienkatalog HKN NEU100||Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||607.4 KB||下载|
|Test Criteria / Requirement Catalog||List of Criteria GO NEW100||Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||778.9 KB||下载|
|Certificates / Approvals||Zertifikat HKN NEU100||Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||145.3 KB||下载|