Título de la CualificaciónProduction Logistician (TÜV)
Requisitos de Admisión
Successful participation in the TÜV Rheinland Akademie training course „Production Logistician (TÜV)“ recognized by the certification body.
Admission to the examination is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total 40 teaching units. Additionally an assignment is to be completed in which the individual phases of a project are professionally worked through under the instruction of a mentor.
Componentes de Examen
- Written exam (multiple choice and open questions)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of production logistics
- Production planning and control systems
- Purchasing logistics/ Supply concepts
- Fleet- / container management
The "Production Logistician (TÜV)" is in a position to assess the opportunities, benefits and risks of business oriented logistic and supply concepts.