Certification Program TitleProduction Logistician (TÜV)
Successful participation in the TÜV Rheinland Akademie training course „Production Logistician (TÜV)“ recognized by the certification body.
Admission to the examination is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total 40 teaching units. Additionally an assignment is to be completed in which the individual phases of a project are professionally worked through under the instruction of a mentor.
- Written exam (multiple choice and open questions)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of production logistics
- Production planning and control systems
- Purchasing logistics/ Supply concepts
- Fleet- / container management
The "Production Logistician (TÜV)" is in a position to assess the opportunities, benefits and risks of business oriented logistic and supply concepts.