This certification programme was carried out until 03/2019.
认证项目名称Certified Systems Engineer (GfSE)® Level C with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Completed technical vocational training as a master or technician and a minimum of 5 years professional experience OR
- a technical Bachelor`s degree with 2 years professional experience OR
- a technical Master’s degree, Dipl. Ing FH, Dipl. Ing and 1 year professional experience.
- Successful participation in the 12 day training course “Certified Systems Engineer” according to the curriculum of the “Gesellschaft for Systems Engineering e.V.” and recognized by the certification body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80%.
Written examination (multiple choice and open questions)
In the examination the participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Interfaces across numerous projects
- Interface of system engineering to project management
- Systems Engineering Management
- Requirements management and validation and verification
- Implementation processes
- Matrix functions in development projects
- Conflict management and social competence
Certified Systems Engineers (GfSE)® Level C with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification are capable of a holistic approach towards complex technical systems and their life cycles.
They know the standards for development models and system life cycles as well as technical development processes and can make use of the interfaces to project and quality management.
The participants prove that their competence is up-to-date in a recertification process.