Certification Program TitlePension Consultant with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Employment with a financial services organization
- Vocational training in a commercial environment with a minimum of 1 years relevant experience in customer consultancy
- A minimum of 2 internal audits for real customer cases, accompanied by a CP BAP trainer with a subsequent recommendation for participation in the exam
- Successful participation in the 5 day course “Pension Consultant” of the CP Bankpartner AG recognized by PersCert TÜV.
- Written examination (Multiple choice and case study)
In the examination the participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- State pension systems
- Private pension schemes
- Other provisions for risk in different stages of life
- Customer consultancy according to requirements
"Pension Consultants with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification" are familiar with the current specific fundamentals of pension schemes and risk management. They are in a position to prepare customer appointments in a structured manner und to take customer wishes into account, in order to guarantee needs oriented pension consultancy.
- Proof of a coached customer appointment within the last three months
- Attendance at an intensive seminar (4 teaching units)
- Written examination (Multiple choice)