This certification programme was carried out until 12/2016.
认证项目名称Energy Efficiency Manager (TÜV)
Successful participation in the TÜV Rheinland Akademie training course “Energy Efficiency Manager (TÜV)” recognized by the certification body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the 16 teaching units.
Module 2 of the 3 module training as „Energy Efficiency Auditor (TÜV)”
Written exam (multiple choice and open questions)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of energy management systems (EnMS) and connections to environmental, quality and health and safety management
- Requirements according to DIN EN ISO 50001
- DIN EN 16247 energy audits
- Energy political objectives and programs
- Evaluation of energy aspects
- Testing of energy efficiency
“Energy Efficiency Managers (TÜV)” have mastered the management techniques for the areas of preventive environmental protection and effective energy management. They can create structures and processes for the company as well as evaluate and optimize energy management systems.