Certification Program TitleFire Protection Expert (TÜV)
A minimum of two years professional experience in the building industry or in preventive fire protection.
Successful completion of the qualification courses:
- “Specialist Planner for Fire Protection (TÜV)” / ”Construction Manager Fire Protection (TÜV)”
- “Fire Prevention Engineer (TÜV)”
Successful participation in the TÜV Rheinland Akademie training course “Fire Protection Expert (TÜV)” recognized by the certification body. Admission to the examination is granted on a minimum of 80% attendance of the 40 teaching units.
- Oral exam
- Preparation of a survey
In the examination the participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Overview of engineering methods
- Fire scenarios and design fires
- Personnel safety on escape routes
- Evacuation calculations
“Fire Protection Experts (TÜV)” prepare complete fire protection concepts and surveys independently, while taking all aspects of building, technical and organizational fire protection into account.
The participants prove that their competence is up-to-date in a recertification process.