This certification program was carried out until 12/2022.
Título de la CualificaciónConsultant for Mildew Damage (TÜV)
Requisitos de Admisión
Admission requirement is successful completion of the examination for module 1 and participation in module 2b of the TÜV Rheinland Akademie seminar series “Mildew in Interior Rooms (TÜV)”. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the 16 teaching units.
Componentes de Examen
Written exam (multiple choice and open questions)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Causes of microbial growth in interior rooms
- Measuring devices and sensors
- Analysis methods, interpretation of results
- Recognition and evaluation of damage due to moisture
- Fundamentals of building drying
- Restoration methods
- Construction law
“Consultants for Mildew Damage (TÜV)” have the necessary specialist knowledge regarding planning, technical and practical conditions for professional restoration.