Título de la CualificaciónSwimming Pool Builder (TÜV)
Requisitos de Admisión
- Trade certificate or other vocational qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience in a swimming pool building company or in a similar trade
- Proof of participation in a foil laying course
- Certificate of participation in the 4 modules of the TÜV Rheinland Akademie distance learning course “Swimming Pool Builder (TÜV)” recognized by the certification body.
- During the 5 modules of the state recognized distance learning course participants must prove knowledge according to §5 of the chemical prohibition regulation and the successful completion of a project.
Componentes de Examen
- Written exam
- Practical exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamental knowledge, design and shaping of private swimming pools
- Swimming pool installation
- Technical equipment of private swimming pools
- Water treatment of swimming and bathing pools
“Swimming Pool Builders (TÜV)” have the necessary knowledge in order to advise customers regarding planning and installing private swimming pools. They have mastered the high quality working of the materials and the professional installation of the equipment.