This certification programme was carried out until 10/2017.
Certification Program TitleExpert for the Evaluation of Real Estate (TÜV)
Degree in a relevant subject such as architecture, construction engineering, geography, surveying, law and business administration or geodesy or a recognized vocational training in the field of construction or real estate with numerous years of experience.
Successful participation in the training course “Expert for the Evaluation of Real Estate (TÜV)” recognized by the certification body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total of 10 modules of training.
- Written examination (multiple choice)
- Review of an incorrect expert report/survey
- Creation of a short expert report/survey
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Evaluation of Real Estate
- Legal areas relevant to evaluation
- Comparative value method
- Construction fundamentals relevant to evaluation
- Asset value methodology
- Earning capacity value methodology
- Surveyor tasks
- Rights, limitations and encumbrances
- International evaluation methodologies
- Methods and techniques of evaluation
These experts have mastered different evaluation methodologies and they can produce an expert report which is legally and economically sound. They have specialized expertise in order to work for public authorities or for certification according to DIN EN ISO 17024.
Currently implemented inNiemcy