This certification programme was carried out until 08/2021.
Certification Program TitleCompliance Representative (TÜV)
- Degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences
- A vocational qualification and at least 2 years professional experience
- Successful participation in the TÜV Rheinland Akademie course “Compliance Officer (TÜV)” recognized by the personnel certification body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum of 80% attendance of the 32 teaching units.
- Written exam (multiple choice and open questions)
In the examination participants prove they have knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals, liability risks and prevention
- Organisation of compliance
- Reactive compliance – internal investigations
- Compliance management systems
- Compliance in different company divisions
“Compliance Representatives (TÜV)” have mastered legal fundamentals, can create an internal compliance programme and can thus protect their companies from economic liability and reputation risks.
Rezertifizierung Compliance Officer (TÜV)
Antrag auf Rezertifizierung
|Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||67.1 KB||Download|