Sistema de Gestión Certificado
Certipedia – TÜV Rheinland’s Certificate Database for Certified Companies
If you have quality to offer, you should show it!
On Certipedia, TÜV Rheinland’s certificate database, you will find services, companies and systems that have been tested by us together with the certificate and the customer’s website, and an individual ID number. Our service is available in equal measure to manufacturers, buyers, traders and end consumers. It provides your customers with valuable and detailed information on the properties of your service that were tested, and includes an image of the certificate as well as a link to your homepage. Include this key element in your communication concept and convince customers of your quality and performance capability!
Your Certipedia entry
The mark with the 10-character Certipedia ID is the key to your certification information. You will receive this test mark and the ID after you obtain the certification. At the same time, we will provide an Internet site for your company or your certified service on Certipedia.
Your personal Certipedia page includes:
- The test mark and ID number
- An overview of your certificates
- Your certifications as downloads
- Password-protected downloads
- A link to your company
- Contact details for your company
- An optional explanatory accompanying text, which provides information about the tested product or service, the requirements of the standard, the basis on which the product or service was tested and the quality statement obtained with the certification.
Your advantages as a certified customer
Interested parties and customers can access your personal Certipedia page via the 10-character Certipedia ID or by scanning the QR code integrated in the test mark. The identification number is reserved exclusively for your certified service and is part of the TÜV Rheinland test mark.
The Certipedia page we create for you offers numerous advantages. The Internet site...
- Is exclusively for TÜV Rheinland customers.
- Validates your certification and provides independent proof of certification.
- Provides direct access to all certified products, services, companies, systems, and persons.
- Is available and accessible anytime (use the QR code to access our pages optimized for mobile use).
- Creates transparency and inspires confidence among customers and partners through neutral and independent testing and presentation.
- The neutral page and display of results helps customers make purchasing decisions
- Provides an opportunity to tap into new target and customer groups.
The advantages for your customers
Certipedia offers benefits not only for you, but also for your customers. It provides your customers with global Internet-based access to your certified services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Internet platform...
- Makes it easier for customers to make purchasing decisions because the certified service features are displayed in a clear and transparent way by a neutral authority – TÜV Rheinland.
- Provides flexible access to customers all over the world, anytime.
- Provides an additional, comprehensive source of information.
- Protects customers against possible bad buys by uncovering plagiarisms. The 10-character ID that must be entered enables better and clearer identification of a service/product. Forged test marks/IDs can be revealed.
Contacto con el titular del certificado