This certificate is issued by the Certification Body “Safety and Security for Automation & Grid” at the business area Automation – Functional Safety & Cyber Security for:
- Unit certification (EZE) for Power Generating Units (PGU) in accordance with the requirements defined in the standards FGW TG3, FGW TG4, FGW TG8
- Component certification (EZE component) for components of a PGU and power grid in accordance with the requirements defined in the standards FGW TG3, FGW TG4, FGW TG8
- Power plants certification (EZA) for Producing Generating Systems (PGS) in accordance with the requirements defined in FGW TG8, VDE ARN 4105, VDE ARN 4110, VDE ARN 4120, VDE ARN 4130. Further standards are applied for international energy grid systems.
The Grid Integration (GI) Certificates are based upon a certification process of Power Generating Units, components and the installed and applied Power Generating System.
With the evaluation of these kinds of PGU / PGS it is shown that the units or power plants tested meets the requirements of the relevant standards, grid operator and the product specification of the manufacturer and is therefore suitable for the specified use under consideration of the conditions specified in the installation and operating instructions for the PGU / PGS.
All relevant aspects concerning conformity with the standards including applied changes organized by the user group of FGW-Wind e.V. are inspected.
View all Types of Certificates›
- PGUs are Windturbine, CHP, Converter / Inverter, Electrical Energy Storage
- PGU components are EZA-Regler, Statcom and components for dynamic power grid support
- PGS are Windparks, Photovoltaics Power Plants, CHP and other PGUs, which feed electrical energy into a point common coupling.
|Type of Certificate
||Aloysius Krenzer GmbH & Co. KG
||Grid Automation > Grid Integration FGWTR8EZA
|Codes and Standards
|Scope and result